We offer luxury, dog friendly glamping with picturesque glen views towards Loch Ness located in the historic village of Drumnadrochit in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. Glen Coiltie oozes tranquility to help you unwind. Regardless of the season there is so much to see and do. Enjoy breathtaking scenery and clean fresh air in this stunning setting and at the end of your day relax and put your feet up in our luxurious glampod.
Our Glampod is hand-built and fitted out to an exceptionally high standard. It provides accommodation for up to 4 people ( 2 adults and 2 children) and is dog friendly. The pod is fully insulated, has underfloor heating and UPVC external door and window keeping everyone cosy regardless of the time of year.
· Lounge area with sofa bed
· Doggy bedding, bowls & treats
· Dining area (Folding table and chairs)
· Kitchenette – hand-built kitchen units, mini Belfast sink, 2 ring induction hob, Microwave & Fridge.
· Kettle and toaster.
· Induction Pots and pans, crockery, glassware, cutlery, kitchen utensils.
· Double bed (with storage under)
· Bedding and towels
· Shelf units and hanging rails
· En-suite Bathroom (sink, toilet and full-size shower)
· Bluetooth speakers
· SMART TV
· BBQ (on request)
· 50m2 garden area with outdoor seating
· Welcome pack
Set in its own private site amongst native trees and bracken Coiltie glampod is within easy walking distance of the village and it’s amenities.
Drumnadrochit is the largest village at Loch Ness and is well known as the ‘Nessie’ capital; hosting 2 Nessie exhibition centres. An ideal location for walking, with many hill and forest walks on the doorstep.
Coiltie glampod makes an ideal base for exploring Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, the scenic west coast and Inverness (the Highland capital). A great area for mountain biking, forest walks, climbing, and boat trips and with an abundance of wildlife this is a wonderful area for nature lovers.
There is a local store with ATM, a post office and a selection of pubs, restaurants, 3 takeaways and gift shops within easy reach in the village.